MY FEARLESS IDIOTS. MY FANTASMAGORICAL SIDEKICKS. MY ATROCIOUS PUAKA'S.

SeratusWriters

E.X.A.M mode

 
These two weeks I will enduring another grueling hours of studying. Eh, since when gua rajin study? Yeah, a lazy person who always daydreaming during lesson like me will find it hard to achieve 4 flat in any of his semesters. To show how lazy I am, my idea of studying is to read a bundle of notes with a glance.

I survived the first two papers which are a literature subject and a major subject which is Syntax and Morphology. "What is that 'thing' dude?", "Don't ask me, go wiki yourself". As for today at 9.00AM, I will have another paper which is Discourse Analysis. I do think that this paper is the toughest paper of all compare to other papers. If I 'survive' this I think I can make it. I set the alarm at 2.00AM and guess what, I woke up at 4.00AM. Like I mentioned in previous post, I have the tendency to snooze my alarm. :)
Till then, gtg. Time to study! Adieu! <---study la sangat, loser!

:)

p/s: I study I forget. I study I forget. I study I forget.

6 tukang kipas:

  anyss

November 27, 2010 at 10:45 AM

Salam,
hu hu hu slamat study ya...study sungguh2 tau!

Meriahnya Aidiladha di Kelantan Edisi Tiga

  KeCiK

November 27, 2010 at 12:58 PM

Wah, terharu gua. Haha, thx beb! Ni dah habis sungguh ni.

:)

  r.k

November 27, 2010 at 4:20 PM

gud luck mate !

  yaya

November 27, 2010 at 5:03 PM

HAHA. Semoga kau bernafas lagi esok pagi. ;) Maksud aku bernafas dengan lancar.

  Mummy Nana

November 29, 2010 at 5:51 AM

Semoga berjaya... belajar rajin2.. eh bape paper lagi????

  KeCiK

November 29, 2010 at 12:09 PM

Thx! Last paper on 1st Dec tapi ni dah kira pre-merdeka! Haha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails