MY FEARLESS IDIOTS. MY FANTASMAGORICAL SIDEKICKS. MY ATROCIOUS PUAKA'S.

SeratusWriters

My Untold Story Yang Takde Sape Kesah Part 2

What do you do when boredom attacks?

Gua tidur.

If you don't want to be smacked by something, please answer the question properly.
Chill lah. I was pulling your leg.

Ok fine. Your answer?
Gua korek-korek playlist gua yang lama-lama.

That's all?
Yes. I answered your question right?

Make it specific dude.
Ok. I have this tendency listening to certain music. Music that not all of us would like to hear it. It's different from other typical music. Have you ever heard of Mogwai? The Sound of Animal Fighting? Boris? Fuck Buttons? I'm pretty sure you guys never heard of it. That is what I mean, listening to these kind of music.

Don't you listen to any hardcore, grindcore or thrashcore? These days you can see these bands suddenly pop-up all over the places. Macam cendawan tumbuh selepas hujan lah.
Of course I did. I've listen to them few years ago. Takkan nak tunggu semua orang dengar baru lu nak dengar. Psychotic Sufferance, Chronic Mass, Project AK, Damokis, Kias Fansuri, Heterodox and many more.

Hey, that is so unfair. Don't you listen to any local acts? Tak supportive lah lu KeCiK.
Unfair abah lu. The bands I mentioned above are local acts. You can't find any of these bands performing on national television. You can't listen to any of these people on local radio. You can't see any of these bands buat photo shoot untuk cover mastika or mangga.

Like I said in previous posts, please ignore this stupid conversation. The author has the tendency talking to himself while posting something moronic and idiotic in terms of personal matter. Peduli kan. Here's what I mean. I'm totally in a prison of boredom. Gua boring gila. So what did I do? Gua suka susun-susun file dalam document gua. Naturally I'm a bit messy when it comes to appearance, gua jarang sikat rambut bila pergi kelas. Gua jarang sekali iron baju except bila ada presentation. Gua pakai converse bundle instead of leather shoe. But when it comes to file managing in my lappy, I have to say that I am fucking good on it. Semua gua susun elok-elok. I have certain folders for certain files.

Macam biasa, gua belek-belek, gua usha-usha, gua ejas-ejas music file dalam partition D gua. FYI, I dedicated half of the space in the partition just for music files. Macam-macam gua ada. Tak perlu gua mention what kind of music did I 'keep' in it. Apart from that, I also have my own playlist and it depends on my mood. Initially today's mood is on classic thing. Gua rasa macam nak layan lagu dulu-dulu. Songs from ACDC, Agathodaimon, King Crimson, The Specials, CCR, Fishbone, Helloween, Hammerfall, Stevie Nicks, Tool and many more. Dalam banyak-banyak lagu, I'm attracted to these bands, Cursive, Devo, The Red Crayola, MC5 and The Kinks. Best sial. I posted this entry for the sake of sharing these awesome bands with you all. Feel free to show middle finger to me if this entry wasted some of your precious time. Thank you for reading.



Cursive - From The Hips (Live)
I personally think that this band is the main influence for Seven Collar T-Shirt.



Devo - Fresh (Live)
One of my favourite. My favourite song is Girl You Want. I wanted to embed the video in this post but I cant find the code due to permission thing. The code is disabled by request. Faking hell !!

 

The Red Krayola - Hurricane Fighter Plane
I fucking love the intro. Sungguh garage!



MC5 - Kick Out The Jams
Kick out the jams maderfakers!!! Yeah!!!



The Kinks - Apeman
Feels like watching someone singing with an unknwon syndrome. What an accent. Haha. Hey, got message too!

p/s: Recently gua ada penyakit misteri. Gua rasa ngantuk bila ada esemen nak kena setel tapi gua rasa segar sesegarnya bila esemen dah takde. Misteri sungguh.

2 tukang kipas:

  hamzah ian

October 19, 2010 at 10:11 AM

lagu ape lah lu dengar dow.. har har har..

  KeCiK

October 19, 2010 at 1:47 PM

haha. recently telinga gua kena suap dengan wali band. terbang lu tinggi doe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails