MY FEARLESS IDIOTS. MY FANTASMAGORICAL SIDEKICKS. MY ATROCIOUS PUAKA'S.

SeratusWriters

The Awesomeness of MyUPSI Class Attendance System

As usual, I can't sleep after sahur. Here's what I did to kill some time.

"Hoi, there's no time to kill lah"
"Hoi to you back, time-killing is my speciality dude"

Before we start, pardon me for my academic sense of humour. Behold ! The awesomeness of MyUPSI Class Attendance System.

Eh! The system greets me !? Morning UPSI !!!



The green one is for ABSENT. Yellow for LATE and orange for ATTEND.



Bola Sepak

Absent - 100 %


Discourse Analysis

Absent - 77.78 %
Late - 22.22 %



Critical Appreciation of Drama

Absent - 80 %
Late - 20 %


Pengurusan Pembelajaran

Absent - 100 %



Kelana Siswa

Absent - 100 %



Selected Poems in English

Absent - 84.62 %
Late - 15.38 %



Syntax and Morphology

Absent - 91.67 %
Late - 8.33 %



p/s: For the sake of my safety, do not show/tell/provoke about this matter to my parents. Haha. Mati la weh. Moral of the story; RAJIN-RAJINLAH SCAN ID ANDA.

p/s last skali: Tak nampak ?? Ada gua kesah?

"Tak baik dol ko buat cenggini...tak berkat post nih"
"Yelah, ni nak bagitau lah ni...buka kang kul 7.24pm, ni gua up lagi info"


More info on this; ohmalaysia.com

Selamat Berpuasa and Nuzul Al-Quran.

0 tukang kipas:

Related Posts with Thumbnails